Serve as member of a plant health care crew with primary responsibility
to identify, inspect plant material and assist in the performance of all services.
What you’ll be doing (not limited to):
- Provide treatments that control insects and diseases and improve the health of trees
- Mix and apply our products according to company, state, and federal standards
- Apply treatment, monitoring to ensure proper intake
- Electronically record treated trees
- Communicate with homeowners in a positive, professional manner
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Enthusiastic, open minded, and a willingness to learn
- An industrial athlete with a great attitude and LOVE of trees
- A valid driver’s license is required, CDL would be a plus!
- Ability to properly identify tree and shrub species, and have a working knowledge of each species’ characteristics
- Physically strong and able to work in extreme weather conditions
- Understanding the importance of safety, and maintaining a professional image
What you’ll love about your job:
We provide lots of training and development opportunities, we highly encourage and empower personal growth, and will help support you along the way! We promote from within.
Safety is our number one priority here at Heartwood, you will get to work alongside some of the best trained tree care professionals, with some of the best equipment our industry has to offer.
We offer great compensation, based on experience and skill level, and benefits, including health and dental, paid time off, 401(K) savings plan, Flex Spending plan, and an annual allowance for boots and chainsaw pants. Paid Continuing Education, including ISA Certification, CTSP, EHAP, First Aid, and CPR
What your career path will look like
*This position naturally flows into B/C Climber or Consulting Arborist